Sunday, February 14, 2010

Overwhelmed

There are so many experiences with Thirty that I want to share here...and so much more sharing that I want to experience with him... We reach a new level every time we are together, but I don't know if it is possible to surpass our most recent day.

There are no words to describe the level of intimacy I continue to experience with him. In all my life I have never felt that close to another soul...never known that deep of a connection...never truly felt as one...until him. He gives me freedom while taking away my choice.

Our bodies fit perfectly.
Our minds meet on a level I don't even understand.
He hurts me...I thank him.
He makes me come...I beg for more.
He pushes my limits and challenges my boundaries...I obey through my fear.

From the top of my head to the literal tips of my toes I am fulfilled, worshipped, and loved. The sound of his voice and just the thought of his touch makes my body respond as much as it does when he's inside me. I tremble from the electricity between us...from the energy he gives...and mostly from the strength of the emotions we share.

I want to make him as happy as he makes me.
I want to give him as much as he gives me.
Most importantly, I want to love him as much as he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment