Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Here's what I'm thinking...

I just wasn't myself tonight, I know.

It has been three weeks...and I feel this tight coil in the pit of my stomach...a tightening of my sex...the desperate, half-crazed desire to have you hurt me and fill me until I no longer feel a part of this world...and I WANT TO COME. Not like I come when I play with my pussy and think of what you do to me. I want to come with earth-shattering-leg-shaking-pussy-clenching orgasms that only you can give me. And that's what I was thinking about while I was keeping to myself...

You brushed your hand against my ass casually...and my mind went to you throwing me up against the nearest tree, tearing my jeans off, and shoving your hard cock in me...if you want to know what I was really thinking about tonight.

You were so close...and I couldn't have you...YET.

So close that my nipples ache for you to squeeze them until I cry out...

So close that my pussy floods at the sound of your voice...

So close that my clit swells and begs for your touch...

I could go on and on...but those are the highlights of my thoughts this evening knowing I get to have you in less than 12 hours...

Then, and only then, will I feel like myself...satiated and fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment