Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Subspace?

Subspace...I read about it...I understand the concept. However, I've never fully believed I have been there...until today.

In the middle of what can only be described as a leisurely afternoon blow job and cock stroking, Thirty says, "I need to pee."

Ummm...ok.

He gets up and says with a smirk, "Come on."

Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Shirt and bra off."

I remove everything...I know where this is going.

"Kneel in the bathtub."

I obey, but I'm nervous. And, I'm smiling nervously. I feel a little silly from all the smiling.

"Suck me."

The blow job continues...I'm so turned on...and a little chilly in the cold bathtub...

"Enough."

And he starts to piss on me...first a few drops, then a full hot stream...I close my eyes.

"Open your mouth."

My eyes fly open as I look at him questioningly. Really? I hesitate. He strokes my hair.

"Do it."

I open my mouth. He pisses over my stomach and breasts, across my shoulders, up my neck, onto my face...into my open mouth, across my tightly shut eyes, into my hair...

I sputter and cough, letting piss and spit spill down my chin and drip onto my breasts. I peek through dampened lashes at him...he's smiling, of course.

All of a sudden, I close my eyes again and relax. The hot stream continues across my chest and shoulders. The feeling is almost peaceful...enveloping...and I actually think the word "subspace" because this is the point where I would do anything he asked.

Then, it's over.

"Clean me up."

He's smiling at my disheveled, piss-covered appearance while I suck his cock. I can feel that he enjoys what he sees, and I take him deeper.

"Your turn to clean up."

I rinse myself in the shower and return to find him laying across the bed, stroking his cock. I explore his mouth and tongue as he masturbates himself to orgasm, allowing me to drink my fill of his come.

I love when he "feeds" me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that's so hot. Ok, so I'm following this blog from now on.

    sev xx

    ReplyDelete