Thursday, March 25, 2010

He likes to hurt me

He likes to hurt me. I think he likes it as much as he likes to make me come. It's the whimper...the sexy little sound that escapes my lips as he forces himself on me. It always starts with the whimper...and ends with moans and screams. Pain as well as orgasms...they start and end the same...

I feel his cock stiffen with my touch. My hand wraps around his shaft as I guide him into my hot, waiting mouth. And I suck and tease and play until I feel the moisture sliding from my pussy. I can bring myself to orgasm without even a touch as long as his cock is in my mouth and I can feel his body responding.

"I think I could be inside you a little."

He says it so casually...as an afterthought almost... As he climbs on top, it doesn't take long for him to push deep inside of me. My body responds immediately as I grind into him, grasping for every inch. And I whimper...from the pleasure. He fucks me until I come then holds me as we lay quietly. I take him into my mouth again, loving the taste of the two of us combined.

But he isn't done with me yet.

"Lay on your stomach and spread your legs."

No lube, no preparation as he eases his cock into my ass. He takes his time at first, but I feel him harden as he strokes in and out of my tight hole. And I whimper...from the pain.

"Push back against me."

He wants me to help him hurt me...and I do as I'm told. I can feel my pussy stretched open with my legs spread wide while he's drving his hard cock into my ass over and over. The pain becomes pleasure and spreads from my core as my whimpers become screams...I come hard again.

"You know what you're supposed to do."

He pulls out of me, and we lay breathless. I need more of his closeness...more of him inside me...more of him.

He likes to hurt me, and I love him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment