Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ultimate Fantasy

We have unlimited time together with no set plans. I come into the room, and you lock the door behind me. Everything seems normal, but you have a new look in your eyes knowing that I am completely yours for longer than we've had before. Finally, we have a night with no limits...I'm yours to use and fuck and rape and mark however you see fit.

You put me on my knees, naked, at your feet...and make me wait. Anticipation is both scaring me and turning me on. I can tell you're planning your next move, and I want this as much as you do. You twist your left hand in my hair and pull my head back as you tell me that I belong to you and only you. I can see your hard cock straining against your zipper, and I lick my lips wanting to feel it slide between them. Without warning, you release my hair and slap my face with your right hand and tell me that I only get what you give me...and only when you want me to have it. Backing away, you tell me to get into Position 1. I know where I belong and head to the corner, feet shoulder width apart, arms on the walls. I hear you undress but don't dare turn around. You pick something up from the table nearby and I feel the air change as you approach me.

"Present your ass to me."

I present and hear the smack on my skin before I actually feel it. When you're done reddening my ass to your liking, you finger my pussy until I come between my tears. Whispering words of love, you take me in your arms and prepare me for what's next.

I'm laying on my back on the bed with you deep inside me, fucking me until I feel another orgasm building, my legs locked around yours. I come, and we rest. You slide your fingers down to my pussy and slowly work your hand into me while telling me what a whore I am...what a slut I am for taking so much, so deep. You know I love when you stretch my pussy then fuck me gently afterwards, and you push me past my limits once again.

The rest of our time you continue to surprise me with tests of my boundaries and all of the things you've imagined for me. I love the feel of your hands on my neck, your mouth over mine taking my breath, your cock buried deep in my mouth, pussy, and ass...

When we are done, I have marks across my ass, your handprints bruised into my breasts, bite marks all over my body, and your come dripping from my pussy. I have been stretched and used and raped and loved by you...and it's everything I want and need.

And I crave it over and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment