Sunday, October 3, 2010

Appetizer

From across the room he directs me...

"Put your feet up there...play with your pussy."

I only smile and do as he wishes.

No more is said for a time. I can feel my pussy getting wetter as I rub my clit, and I wonder if he's going to do or say anything else before I come. Without warning, he stands and walks over to me, sitting between my legs on the footstool. His hands begin caressing my legs, sliding up and down my body, grabbing my breasts. He removes my right breast from my bra, pulling my shirt down with it. His fingers work their way up my pants leg until he reaches my dripping pussy where he lightly plays with my lips. I push my hips towards him trying to get his fingers into me.

"Aren't you a horny little girl today?"

Yessssss. You do this to me every time. I'm your needy slut.

I sigh and pout as he pulls away from me...though it's only to remove one leg from my pants. I never know exactly what he has planned, and I've learned to not complain and just go with it. I actually worry that he'll withhold what he knows I really want as a warning and lesson, so I just bite my tongue.

He's caressing my legs again. God, that feels so good. Little chills run up and down my spine at his touch. He knows what he wants though and starts sliding fingers into my pussy and over my clit. I rock the chair into his hand and feel him adding fingers until my pussy is stretching with the width of his hand.

"You love that, don't you?"

I can only nod as I continue to rock against him. He's bringing me closer and closer to orgasm, and I can only seem to moan and whimper. My pussy is pulsing and throbbing as he works his thumb in with his fingers. Now, he's using my exposed nipple to rock me onto his hand...twisting and pulling that little sensitive piece of flesh as he stretches my pussy to accomodate his hand. All I can do is hold on to the back of the chair as I come over and over, tears running down my face. When he's satisfied that I've had enough -- for now -- he removes his hand an wipes my juices on my legs.

He helps me back into my pants, gives me that devious little smile, then gets up and resumes what he was doing.

All I can do is sit there and recover. That was just the day's appetizer...

No comments:

Post a Comment