Sunday, October 3, 2010

Inspection...

I feel fully fucked and abused as I'm preparing to leave him. This is the hard part...wanting to linger and continue...

"There's nothing I want more than to keep you around and rape you all night, but..."

I get chills at the thought...oh how I want that! Instead, I smile and kiss him good-bye.

"Turn around. Drop your pants."

This is new. I almost question him...almost. I turn around and lower my pants, revealing my bare ass to him...no panties, of course.

"Bend over."

Ummm...okay.

"Spread yourself. Let me see you."

I obediently show him my ass and well-fucked pussy. He says nothing. I feel his eyes on me...I feel awkward. I make a move to stand, thinking he's done.

"I didn't tell you to stand. Bend over."

Okay. I bite my lip. He's explored my body deeply and often, yet I feel self-conscious with this inspection. He's silent, but I feel his eyes on me...intense.

"Don't move. You aren't done."

I'm actually at a loss at this point. He has never inspected me so casually...or in such a position... Damn if I don't feel my pussy moisten at his commands.

"Now, you're done. Pull your pants up."

I feel relief but still approach him for his approval. He leans forward, pressing his face into my crotch, deeply inhaling the scent of my pussy. It turns me on so much when he breathes me in like this. I'm getting weak in the knees as he brings his fingers up to rub the fabric of my pants against my used pussy. He's sawing his hand back and forth across my lips, gradually pushing the fabric into my slit and against my clit. I'm overcome with lust and grab his shoulders for stability. He's alternating between rubbing my clit and inhaling my scent on his fingers. This continues until I'm coming hard from his ministrations. He removes the fabric of my pants from my pussy, sits back, and smiles at me.

He calls me later to tell me that he has been smelling his fingers all evening. I smile and think back to his inspection of me...my pussy is wet as I begin sliding my fingers over my clit...

No comments:

Post a Comment