Thursday, January 21, 2010

Intensity

He has taken me in so many ways, so many times. This visit he stood behind me, the two of us facing the bathroom mirror, and made me come over and over with just his fingers…making me beg for more. I came until I could stand no longer, and he followed me to the floor drawing out orgasm after orgasm.

Now, we’re in the bathroom and he has me bent over the counter fucking my pussy hard with his fingers. I’m coming again and begging for his cock. I love this part…love watching his reflection as he contemplates his next move… He’s caressing my back, my ass, down to my wet, swollen pussy lips. My head is resting on my forearms enjoying the peace I get from his touch.

Without warning…THWACK!!! The backside of my hairbrush lands suddenly and solidly on my ass! I draw in a sharp breath, totally focused on the growing heat, when another blow falls on the opposite side. I look up quickly to see that devilish little smile on his face…the one that goes all the way up to his eyes, dark and unreadable. A few more blows, followed by him dragging the hard bristles through my pubic hair and along my pussy lips. I am so wet and want him even more.

He penetrates me with the silicone brush handle and proceeds to fuck me with it until I’m coming again. “You like that, don’t you?” Do I actually say “yes” aloud, or is it just another word swimming in my head? The handle slides out of my wet pussy and I hear the brush back coming into contact with my bare ass again. I can’t feel anything but the aftershocks of my orgasms though I know I’m going to hurt tomorrow. He likes what he sees…the redness, the welts. He has me walk ahead of him into the living room so he can appreciate his handiwork. I love feeling his eyes on me…love knowing he’s marked me…

Then, he holds me in his lap while we talk. Our nights always seem to be full of these contradictions, but this night is far from over.

Later, I am kneeling in The Chair with my hands on the seatback. He’s caressing my back again, hands travelling lower. I feel his fingers penetrate my ass slowly, carefully. It still hurts…it has been awhile since we’ve done this. His fingers slide out and he starts to push the head of his swollen cock in my tight hole. I grip the chair, lower my head, make little noises, but know better than to resist. I want this, too.

He’s fully, deeply inside me now and starts to fuck me slowly. I hate the moment when I start enjoying this; I feel so slutty. I beg him to call me a whore, and he doesn’t disappoint. The more his words demean, the harder he thrusts his cock in my ass, and the closer I get to coming. I’m screaming and moaning now. I feel my juices sliding out of my pussy and running down my legs as my orgasm builds. The rest of this orgasm is a blur due to its intensity. I recall him turning me around and letting me sit down…his face is out of focus as I try to find his eyes.

“Let me get you some water,” he says. “That was brutal.” But, he’s smiling…

1 comment: