Friday, January 22, 2010

Assignments

Beyond creating this blog, Thirty gave me "assignments" yesterday...and now my brain is blocked...damn. I am to create two written pieces as gifts to him, a sort of token of our relationship. We can't truly have all of each other due to our other lives, so my words are to be a sort of bind. And I don't want to let him down.

Just his mention of "training" and "assignments" made me feel that much closer to him...that what we have means enough to him to want to make it publicly accessible...and to have something more tangible. Damn the mental block!

The first writing is my take on submitting to him...his ownership of me and, more specifically, what I expect from it and him. The second is a plan for overcoming my fears of some of the activities he would enjoy...though we inadvertently visited one of those yesterday. All of this with a timeline that was shortened as the conversation got deeper. He doesn't want me to take weeks to complete my task, so now I'm worried that the mental block is going to drag this out. Again...damn!

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment