Sunday, January 24, 2010

A new game...

his fingers probe my flesh
his words penetrate my mind
my pussy is soaked from his exploration
i give in to the heat spreading from my core
"no...you can't come yet"
i panic momentarily...he's never denied me this
fearing he'll pull away, i fight my release
this is excruciating
his fingers continue sliding over my swollen clit
his mouth hard on mine, exhibiting his control
he tells me to say please, to ask for my orgasm
and i beg
please?
please may i come?
seconds seem like hours before he gives me permission
i'm spent before i begin but i come over and over
thanking him
thanking him for taking away my choice
thanking him for allowing me this pleasure
my knees go weak
he catches me, kisses me, and smiles
he knows he owns me

3 comments:

  1. So glad i finally had time to pop over and "visit"...and you have my favorite, favorite line from Frost as your blog title...oh, what a good omen that is!

    nicely written, hot, and shows His control perfectly. Oh, so good!

    nilla
    vanillamom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The road not taken" is such a good title. It seems to me though that you are taking it now, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nilla...Thank you for the kind words! I am a huge fan of your blogs, so it is wonderful to have you visit! "The Road Not Taken" is also one of my favorite Frost poems...and so appropriate...

    Sin...Thank you. You are absolutely right...and what a journey this is becoming...

    ReplyDelete